BA – Business Analyst :
We designed most practical/successful training solutions to secure job
|Step 1: Teach Solid Information Technology basics||Step 6: Teach Test Management Tool - Quality Center following by hands-on practice in our cloud lab|
|Step 2: Teach Business Analysis Course concepts with plenty examples along assignments||Step 8: Initiate a software Project and assign Business Analyst role’s tasks to individual students|
|Step 3: Teach software Technical skills: SQL,UNIX
Tools along Hands-on practice on our cloud Project Lab.
|Step 10: Students work on assigned tasks and face real-time challenges,
Our expert trainers monitor each task progress and guide students
to complete successfully. Assign further tasks one after another and make sure students complete them successfully.
|Step 4: Provide Business Domain Knowledge of the software projects.
Example: Insurance, CRM & telecom domain & more..
|Step 13: Students provide project Presentations explaining documentation prepared along completed tasks|
|Step 5: Teach Latest technologies in the market like Mobile Applications/ Datawarehousing / Webservices.||Step 14: Conduct mock interviews to help students immensely for job interviews.|
More Details / Explanations
THIS IS THE CORE PART OF COURSE:
We start the training from layman example of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including all types of SDLC types starting from waterfall to the famous Agile Scrum Process.
This registers the highest level picture of software development process in students mind. Then they can easily identify and maps other activities with appropriate phases.
Then Explanation start diving in to Requirements Phase where business analyst mainly involved and subsequent sub phases in requirements including Explanation different artifacts generated in requirements phase (Business Req Document, Functional Specs, Use case etc..)
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
- Waterfall Model
- Incremental Model
- Spiral Model
- Agile Model – SCRUM, XP
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
INTRODUCING BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Role of a business analyst
- Business analysis defined
- Business analyst and IT
- Business analyst and the project manager
BUSINESS ANALYSIS THROUGH OUT THE LIFE CYCLE
- Understanding project life cycles
- Software development life cycle
- Business solution life cycle
- Systems requirements life cycle
- Strategic planning overview
- Strategic goals
- Business analyst's role in strategic planning
- Enterprise analysis overview
- Business analyst's role in enterprise analysis
- What is elicitations?
Prior to elicitation
- Gathering requirements
- Development (JAD) sessions
- Other Elicitation Techniques
REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS AND SPECIFICATION
- Requirements analysis
- Analysis activities
- Requirements specification
- Requirement categories
BUSINESS ANALYSIS TOOLS
- Rational Rose & MS Visio – UML Modeling
- Requirement Management– Rational
- Requsite Pro
- Mock-Flow –MS Visio & Mock Flow
REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENTATION,VALIDATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Good requirements documentation
- Requirements validation
- Requirements management
BUSINESS SOLUTION DELIVERY, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Business solution delivery
- Business solution maintenance and enhancement
UNIFIED MODELING LANGUAGE (UML)
- Use case diagram
- Activity diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Statechart diagram
- Business analysis tools
As Business knowledge is essential for the job, We teach Insurance, CRM etc. domain knowledge sessions. Students should be able to explain various business functionalities by the end of the session.
- Customer Relationship management (CRM)
Then Explanation start diving in to testing Phase(QA) and subsequent sub phases in testing by explaining Software Test Life cycle including Explanation different artifacts generated in testing phase (Test Plan, Test case, Data setup, Execution )
Learn Defect Tracking Life cycle.
Learn different types of testing starting from white box, black box and Gray box.
INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE TESTING
- Role of BA in software testing
- What is testing?
- Fundamental test process
- Functional and regression testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Static testing
- Writing test cases
- Test planning and management
QUALITY CENTER (ALM):
Teach different modules in Quality Center tool.
Students will perform hands on tasks like create requirement, test case, test execution instance, create traceability between requirement, perform execution activities, create defect, link defect to test cases/requirements and generate test and defect reporting using Quality center tool.
(TEST MANAGEMENT TOOL)
- Q.C. Modules And Architecture
- Requirements Module
- Test Plan Module
- Test Lab Module
- Defects Module
- Exporting T.C. from Excel
- File To Q.C.
- Reporting & Analysis
Database Management Systems is essential part of any Information technology system. Trainee will learn and execute SQL commands
SQL: STRUCTURED QUERY LANGUAGE
- Relational Database
- Management System
- Data Modeling
- SQL Commands
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Data Control Language(DCL)
- SQL Functions
Data warehousing Testing:
Overview on data warehousing, Data completeness, Data transformation and Data Quality.
Assign Software project tasks to each trainee, trainee will use the test concepts, learnt business knowledge, UML Modeling tools to complete assigned tasks
Data warehouse Testing:
- Data Extraction, Transformation, Loading
- ETL testing
FINAL PROJECT PRESENTATIONS:
Each student group submit final report to layout the structure of the project and to give detailed explanations about the project functionalities, tasks and solutions.
- Project Work
- Comprehensive Material
- Access to Cloud Lab Practice
- Online Access to Class Recordings
- Access to Software Projects
- Trainee presentations
- Assist Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews