Published: 20 October 2014
When you register online or by phone for the Instructor-Led Live e-Learning Course you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Enrollment Fee: Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration. You can pay by credit card, debit card, check, or wire transfer. We will reserve your seat when full payment has been made; however, if you choose to pay by check, your seat will not be reserved until your check has cleared. In the event a check is returned for insufficient funds, we will allow 3 business days for you to make full payment. An additional fee of $75 will be charged for each returned check. Lack of payment may result in collection proceedings and we reserve the right to notify your Course Transcript or Certificate has been suspended due to non-payment. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other course content. Course material will be provided as online access. Additionally, paper copy of class material of study guide (Blue Book), Orange Book and Gray Book may be purchased for US $199. A FREE one month access to online portal in included in initial registration. Additional 30 day access may be purchased for $99. All costs are non refundable.
We will accept payment from companies or other third parties only if such company or third party provides us with a valid Purchase Order containing acceptable payment terms and conditions; however, you are responsible for full payment prior to the commencement of class. Any funds received on your behalf in excess of the full enrollment fee will be returned to you.
2. System Availability: For the period your class registration allows, online portal is generally available 24x7, but may be down during times of maintenance required for optimum system performance. Any course will make every effort to inform you of system downtime in advance, but, this is not always possible. PMTI provides access to web conferencing tool prior to the class dates. It is the student's responsibllity to ensure their computers are able to access our online system and the web conferencing tool.
3. Refund Policy: Cancellation of this course anytime from the time of registration results in forfeiture of the course fee paid. Option of re-scheduling of instructor led live e-learning course is available for a payment of $275. Stop payment of checks and charge backs on credit card transactions with or without PMTI's consent results in the student incurring the charges for the charge back as well as any legal action from PMTI in addition to a formal complaint for certification(s). Cancellation of course within 3days wil be 80% refunded. Cancellation of course before 1 day 75% will refunded.
4. Copyright and Proprietary Property: We will provide to you manuals and other material, which are copyrighted proprietary property of PMTI. You will also receive additional materials that are the copyrighted proprietary property of third parties. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such reproduction, storage or transmittal of copyrighted material constitutes a violation of the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI.
5. Warranty: We guarantee your success in passing the exam provided that the following conditions are met: (i) you have attended the training completely without interruption; (ii) you have passed the in-house simulated exam with a 72% or better; (iii) you take the exam within 14 days of completing the course; (iv) If you failed the test the first time, you have taken the two other attempts within a period of 3 months of completing the course (v) followed all the instructions provided in the class, including but not limited to "Exam Strategy"; and (vi) no accidental events that are not in control of PMTI such as system failure, or loss of power have occurred during Exam. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. PMTI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Limitation of Liability: If your failure to pass the exam results in a breach of the Warranty set forth above, your sole and exclusive remedy is as follows:
We refund training fees less $495 administrative fee.
NOTE: All exam and re-exam fees are student responsibility